Data Reporting, Data Analysis, Restaurant Management System. Integrates with
RSPOS, other POS systems, Off-Line Data Entry or Manual Entry.
R-Stream POS (RSPOS)
Custom fully featured POS that automatically synchronizes with the Data Warehouse allowing you to utilize accurate real time data. A fully functional PC workstation with email and office applications built on a virus-safe and secure Linux operating system.
Webcam Surveillance providing you with Live Loss Prevention that is
integrated into the RSPOS. Receive full color video clips of before,
during, and after a triggered event. Triggers include No Sales, Voids,
Discounts, Refunds, and Safe, Back Door or Front Door openings.
Streaming music delivery via RS-POS. A wide selection of ambient music available as an affordable alternative to expensive satellite providers.
Automated Efficient Accounting. Complete and convenient bookkeeping and payroll services provided at a discount so you can focus on your business.
R-Stream offers integrated Online Ordering. Online Ordering has been proven
to increase sales and guest satisfaction while lowering labor costs.
The Data Warehouse is available paid by check or authorized bank
draft on an annual, quarterly or monthly basis.
- A secure website allowing access to a Master Relational Database (Data Warehouse), maintained on secure servers hosted in a Level III location. Data can be transmitted, polled, pushed or inputted.
- A program allowing the export of collected data for payroll and accounting purposes to any accounting program including QuickBooks.
- Custom Report Generator will allow subscribers to develop their own custom reports for data and time frames that they specify.
- Perpetual maintenance and indexing of collected data to allow unlimited time period comparisons.
- Inventory/Food Cost
- Email notification of electronic data collection issues
- "Push" distribution (multiple user distribution) of WSA, all Standard reports, Weekly Cleaning chart, Monthly Maintenance chart, Buffet and Walk-In Waste chart, distribution via email, or PDA.
- Weekly Cleaning chart
- Monthly Maintenance chart
- Interactive Team Member Schedule Maker, utilizing historical sales
- Positioning charts generated automatically
- Enhanced Labor Reporting Capabilities (Including Overtime reports and notification)
- Communications Log Program (Electronic Red Book) with "push" notification for high importance items
- Detailed Sales tracking and reporting
How to subscribe to the R-Stream Data Warehouse
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com or call us at 727-209-0233 for a complete demonstration.
To subscribe your restaurant to the R-Stream Data Warehouse, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Download and complete all pages of the
Subscription Form (PDF).
- Download and read the Subscription Agreement (DOC).
- Fax all forms to 727.213.1969
Failure to complete these instructions in full could cause a delay in processing your application.
Once your application has been approved, your subscription will be activated and you will be notified via email that the Data Warehouse is ready for your use.
You need Adobe Acrobat to view this form. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat, you can download a free copy from Adobe's website.